What's new

old but un addressed issues

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
well there are a few issues with ultraHLE in general that ahve been there since the start that were never fixed and never mentioned. i say a few but right now i can only think of one
the screen with ultra is always way too dark. with every other emu i get full brightness and when i do the test with zelda i see every shade at the bottom of the screen (you know what i mean right?) is there any way to fix it so that the ultra is brighter?

Geoz

De Master
:plain: i am not so sure about that but when i was on my PII and voodoo card (ithink it was 2 but i am not sure!) it was not really anything i noticed much, but looking back on some screens i found on the net i cant see what ur describing
p.s. i could be wrong because i never played ultraHLE that much because my comp was naf and too slow:)

mesman00

What's that...?
Geoz said:
:plain: i am not so sure about that but when i was on my PII and voodoo card (ithink it was 2 but i am not sure!) it was not really anything i noticed much, but looking back on some screens i found on the net i cant see what ur describing
p.s. i could be wrong because i never played ultraHLE that much because my comp was naf and too slow:)

hey Geoz, i think Tri-Force is talking about UltraHLE 2064, and your talking about the original UltraHLE...two totally different things

Geoz

De Master
:blush: sorry about that but when Tri-force said an old issue i thought he/she ment the good old original version
(no harm ment!)
:) Geoz:)

mesman00

What's that...?
question: is this board for both UltraHLE and UltraHLE 2064, or just 2064. If it is just for UltraHLE 2064, maybe the name for it should be changed. just a suggestion

Geoz

De Master
:plain: not a bad point i have to admit but i should have really understood what he/she ment but i dont have ultraHLE 2064:D

Geoz

De Master
:plain: well iwas not going to risk calling u a he if u were a she
(no harm intended!)
Geoz:happy:

Geoz

De Master
:happy: i couldn't tell if u were being sarcastic because of that scary picture u have...
please dont eat me!:D

mesman00

What's that...?
mesman00 said:
question: is this board for both UltraHLE and UltraHLE 2064, or just 2064. If it is just for UltraHLE 2064, maybe the name for it should be changed. just a suggestion