What's new

Official mupen64plus Screenshot Thread (56K Death)

okaygo

Mupen64Plus Dev.
2lcwhzl.png

RiceVideo-Linux 1.2 - Goldeneye

vxbzvm.jpg

GlN64 - Zelda: MM

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
I've made a recent patch that makes RiSIO's Alternative Cartoon Mario Hires pack for Rice Video work. This is not the same as the patch that made hi-res work in Linux, that one was just a little more complex (and took some debugging tools to figure out). It's actually quite simple, Just adds the 16x zoom level and support for 32-bit PNGs on 24-bit in-game textures. Nevertheless, fun :)
9gv6e1.png

mr8bvk.png

ioi0xj.png

hwimhf.png

ouuoib.png

TwistedWhizz

Hey that's way cool nmn! How do I do that as a non-expert user? I've just shown it to the little one and it caused an involuntary "Wow", so I have to do this now!

Richard42

Emulator Developer
Those textures are great; I love it. The pattern on the walls in the room with the staircase look like the backgrounds from the Yoshi's Island games.

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Did some Wiki-work, along with adding an article on how to do this. (It's generic and should work with any Rice Video Hires Texture Pack though)

ebenblues

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Did some Wiki-work, along with adding an article on how to do this. (It's generic and should work with any Rice Video Hires Texture Pack though)
The wiki pages look great! Thanks for taking the time to write them.

csi

I've made a recent patch that makes RiSIO's Alternative Cartoon Mario Hires pack for Rice Video work. [snip] It's actually quite simple, Just adds the 16x zoom level and support for 32-bit PNGs on 24-bit in-game textures. Nevertheless, fun :)

32-bits PNG works! Your patch did it, Cartoon Mario rocks, many thanks!

Last edited: