What's new

Of Logo's and Design

blizz

In the past here Martin (you know the owner) has done a few logo competitions. And I'm going to need one for my warcraft guild.

I'm not going to do a competition or anything, I just want to know what what software/techniques/font resources do the artistic people in Emutalk use for their logos.

noals

i always use paint to cut or paste some pic i want from other image to add in the logo then i use photoshop for effect adding.
paint shop pro is also a good stuff.

and i always work with bmp first to keep all the color to the max quality then at the end i save to jpg for the web.

hop that can help a little.
cya

Remote

just google for logo guidelines or similar, there are many rules but keep it simple, unique, easy to remember and good looking :p

messy logos are bad logos and the most prominest ones are the easiest ones, say if you guild name if warcraft cops :p haha, use a police badge as background and have the logo/text/whatever ontop.. etc

warcraft cops is a fugly name though..

photoshop is you want one logo, illustrator if you want the logo and be able to do stuff a lot of stuff with it..

Eagle

aka Alshain
When you say "warcraft" I assume you mean World of Warcraft and not one of the previous games? If so, what server are you on blizz?