What's new

Nokia N-Gage 2

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Ladies & Gentlemen! Introducing...
* drum roll *
Nokia(TM) N-Gage 2!!!

Nokia plans to introduce a new handheld gaming device to the market, following their beating of the last one. This time, they'll mimick the "success" of the PSP and PS3 but making it expensive and loading it with non-gaming functions.
Yes!

So, would you buy a retarded phone or a cell phone and a DS Lite? I think the later for myself.
Hey, I mean, I don't want to go around with an oversized phone to talk in :p Ooooh, and all those buttons. Are the games going to use buttons 0 to 9? :ermm:
How about you?

Nokia to release new handheld gaming system : Nintendo411

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Nokia never learn, you can't compete when Nintendo can build a games console which is far better at a fraction of the cost, especially when it already has hundreds of games out for it. Nintendo has already whupped sony's ass in the handheld market, Their going to chrush nokia easily. Already have, actually.

BlueFalcon7

Its bad enough that the PSP copied off of the phone text message style of text entry. If I wanted to waste my money, I would have gotten a PS3. Nokia just never learns. You look like an idiot when you talk on the phone anyways. Its just plain stupid in every aspect.

OP
Doomulation

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
They're even basing this on the "success" of PS3 and PSP. Okay, so first, PSP was not a success. It sells badly and is outsold by the DS Lite. And the PS3... well, the new-gen wars have only started! So far, both the Revolution & 360 is outselling the PS3, so their conclusion is faulty. We'll have to wait to see if the PS3 is a success.

Who here is getting an N-Gage 2? :happy:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
As much as I like to see Nokia thriving as a company (being Finnish and all), the N-Game was probably the most ill-conceived project they ever had. Said device should have never been made and the hardware was obsolete even before it was launched.

Hell, even the games sucked.

Now, the N-Gage 2... I don't really know what to think. I have no objections if they release it, but they better think twice what features and hardware they put in the thing, and above all, the fucking thing shouldn't double as an awkward phone contraption.

and not feature ports and rehashes of "popular" game titles. Looks like originality has lost its shine nowadays.