What's new

Next Gen-consoles to Drop $50 SOON!:)

gokuss4

Meh...
PURE PURE INSANITY!!! :eek: But all is good because it's cheaper. I need to get a fucking gamecube i tell you! :eek: :cry:

:bunny:

oDD

/me odd
hmm I wonder if Australian prices will drop $100 then. If not, i'll be pissed! :plain2:

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
i dont expect them at all. the PS2 guy came to Worst Buy (i hate my job) and told us that there were no price drops planed and that was only 2 weeks ago. plus, with the x box being packaged with 2 games now for $200 the price drop would be the STUPIDEST thing that MS ever did.

UltraThing

Originally posted by Tri-Force:

plus, with the x box being packaged with 2 games now for $200 the price drop would be the STUPIDEST thing that MS ever did.

True, but it might convince me to buy one, so I'm hoping for stupidity to prevail.

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
HA! i have a local store that just dropped refurbished x-boxes down to $149! now alls i have to do is wait for them to come into stock;) as of tommorow;) SHENMUE3 here we come;) when it comes out;)

;););)

UltraThing

After seeing Josep's post I'm wondering if they were brand new or refurbs, but I saw the X-box alone at Circuit City today for $159.99 or something like that. I think it was console plus one controller. Or, you could get the Sega GT2002/JSRF bundle for 199.99.

Either way good deals. Still not sure I want the durn thing though. Still lovin' my gamecube to pieces, and $200 goes a long way whether its more games for the console I've already got or something else.

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
/me laughs

you think i'll be 'supporting' x-box?!:happy:
think dreamcast...;)