What's new

=-= Newsflash =-=

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Yes, yes it is...

Be nice if it doesn't have the timing issues of the other emus *not holding my breath though*

Edit: I'll be more than happy to report bugs when it is released.

Last edited:

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Sayargh said:

Be nice if it doesn't have the timing issues of the other emus *not holding my breath though*
From #emulation64
< Dominator > < DuDe|ZzZ > he got dk running btw, that's pretty damn cool <= it is not fully working yet .. Unfortunately
< Dominator > from 10 up to 100fps depending on the parts it runs here
< Dominator > can go berzek sometimes
< DuDe|ZzZ > it has problems in pj too afaik
< Dominator > we'll need some more limiter features I guess
< Dominator > yeah
< Dominator > odd game

OP
D

Dominator

No Counter factor. But in the next release, you'll already get some other alternative for extra speed.

And, yeah, thanks .. that lil dating problem's been fixed on the site.

Dominator said:
No Counter factor. But in the next release, you'll already get some other alternative for extra speed.
That sounds very good too. I really can't wait for the next release. Is Perfect Dark supported too?

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
Great to hear there's still an emulator in "real" progress :)
*gnarg*...anyway, I need a new pc, I guess...I finally want to play my good old Zelda again...and not only with good speed but also with decent sound :-/

Ooops...off-topic...

Hooray for UltraHLE 2064!!! :D

evlcookie

ill definatly be a tester , did u want to know our specs when we post what is wrong etc?
i know my main prob is with any emu.. my videocard .. ati 9700 .. graphics are all screwy .. havent tested in a while thou ill have to re-test
but yes looks like ultra is comin along very well and nice to hear u guys are still working on it even if it is slowly, im in no rush so take your time :)

keep up the good work.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
No asking to be a tester...
Anyway, because of uhle 2064 you guys, you don't need to upgrade to play zelda :D

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
*lol*...have you seen my specs? ;)
I can play Zelda full speed but the sound is bad :( ...I've tried everything... :plain:

evlcookie

i didnt mean tester as in beta tester
they wanted feedback when it is released which is what i ment
sorry for the confussion

OP
D

Dominator

We'll sure need some feedback again and btw, this is a great opportunity for us to thank all those who kindly reported the various problems they had.