What's new

New forum

Martin

Administrator
We're doing a bit of restructuring as EmuTalk constantly grows and changes, and this forum is new due to the amazing GC emus that keep popping up. :)

Voluntary moderators wanted.

Welcome!

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Nice touch with this forum, sounds like it'll be used a good bit. Instead of seeing other emulator topics in the Whinecube and Dolphin forums. Great. :D

Edit : I'd volenteer, but, I haven't been on Emutalk long enough, therefore, I vote for Hexidecimal. :p

Edit : Errr, Same with me. I misread that post.. I think. >.>

Last edited:

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
i know that ive only been here since june, but i think im responsible enough to be a moderator, as im not like them idiots who ask for a beta on their first post, ill be reasonable and forceful if users break the rules. So could u consider if i could be a moderator?
Thanks.

Knuckles

EDIT:
misread your post Marty :p

/me looks at marty with a cute little face

I'm volunteer :p

EDIT#2 :

when you say "Voluntary moderators wanted."

do you mean:
1:people who wants to be mod (normal users) here?
OR
2: Moderators that wants to moderate here?

EDIT#3:
Got Confirmation on Irc , it's within the members ALREADY in the staff.

I'm still volunteer :)

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
I think that I've already proved how capable, responsible and patient I am (lies :p), so I believe that I would be a good moderator. On the other hand I don't have much experience with GC emulators and my connection prevents me from staying too long in the forums (more lies :p).
Conclusion: There are many existing mods able to achieve this task due to their experience and knowledge (such as TrotterW, Knux, Dude and Clements) but there are also some members that seem to have the required abilities (Hexidemical, Sayargh, Tagrineth).

Last edited:
OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Knuckles said:
EDIT:
misread your post Marty :p

/me looks at marty with a cute little face

I'm volunteer :p

EDIT#2 :

when you say "Voluntary moderators wanted."

do you mean:
1:people who wants to be mod (normal users) here?
OR
2: Moderators that wants to moderate here?

EDIT#3:
Got Confirmation on Irc , it's within the members ALREADY in the staff.
Umm...who confirmed that? Last time I checked, I picked the moderators. :)

Moderator positions are open for everyone, but most likely people who are already moderators will be picked, maybe one position for a newcomer who've proven to be a good member.

Knuckles

ah sorry, damn vampireuk! :p

[17:23] <vampireuk> knuckles the mods he wanted were from already active staff members

Good luck to everyone :)

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Martin said:
We're doing a bit of restructuring as EmuTalk constantly grows and changes, and this forum is new due to the amazing GC emus that keep popping up. :)

Voluntary moderators wanted.

Welcome!
The reconstructing thing is great, was some days not here and seen this! Keep working on it. The GC Mod thing should do a member, which has a lot of posts done into the GC part of these board!?
And we should have a NEW mod, not a member who is allready in the staff. Would be great...