What's new

My week in Paris

vleespet

The decent one
Well, as some of you probably know I've been in Paris for a week. Here's a little report and some pics from what we have done:

Monday:

Went to Paris and visited the Eiffel Tower. Purchased some things (if you have been there: you know it's impossible not to buy anything :p). Thrown off a piece of fireworks and some other small things. Watched tv and listened to music till 2:45, and then went to sleep.

Tuesday:

Just hanged around in some places we needed to visit from school (we actually just relaxed on the nearest comfortable seat). The first funnie thing happened around 21:00 when a jar of choco-paste got broken in someones bag. Nothing more happened.

Wednesday:

Just hanged around in some churches. Went to the Notre Dame and just relaxed like we mostly did :)

Thursday:

In the morning someone had to throw away is bag (note: this is the same guy who had the broken jar in his bag) because 1,5 litres of coke were in his bag after the bottle got broken. The midday was for yourself. We got drunk a bit (this was forbidden!). We had to piss everywhere (from the parking basement to the underground elevator :p). After we got back into the hotel one of the guys immediatly started spewing and the other one couldn't remember anything from yesterday after he woke up. These 2 guys got sent home next day (I wasn't punished at all because they didn't notice me :)).

Friday:

Recovered from a slight hangover and went home.

Here are some pics because that's the most important of all :)

2.jpeg

Bought in the Disney store :)

6.jpeg

Someone creating a bass-extender for our speakers

9.jpeg

We are still bird lovers

5.jpeg

Thursday....

4.jpeg

Other random pic from that day

22.jpeg

Gimme teh joint!

21.jpeg

Hi everybody! I'm gay :p

7.jpeg

This is where we came for of course :p

18.jpeg

For Gonetz: This is how motion blur should look like :p

20.jpeg

Random pic

3.jpeg

Another random pic

28.jpeg

And for the nature-lovers....

Last edited:

2fast4u

hrm .. weird, friends of mine from the states (ks) ... my old 2002 french class for that matter ... went to paris this week too. what a coincidence :)

btw, pics aint showing up.

OP
vleespet

vleespet

The decent one
Edit: problem with pics fixed. Should work fine now. Also added 2 more pics :)

Last edited:

markcole

vleespet said:
6.jpeg

It's an actual pirate! You can tell by his peg-legs. And he must be drunk
off the rum because he's trying to fillet that Pringles can that he called a bass.

5.jpeg

Thursday....
You must be from a really poor country to wiggerpose gang-sign like in front of a trash can. The wannabes here pose in front of other peoples cars.
Odd kids.

3.jpeg

I really dig the headband. No, seriously. I don't even know what it says, but i like it. Please feel free to mail it to me. We can work out a trade, I know a great place to get an underbody kit for a late model DiaperGenie.
I realize it's not the trash can you've been saving for, but your homies wont player-hate on your "steez", I promise.

Love, MC