What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Mollymutt's texture pack (took forever)

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
OK, after a while of searching, I found Mollymutt's texture pack *finally* and is ready for rapidshare if y'all need it (I remember posting a comment saying that if Mollymutt ever needed the pack anytime (or anyone) a while back and my internet failed so I haven't been able to give it to the author, but I was wondering if you still needed it.

OP
R

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
well, if by which you mean which version, i do believe it's the one from JhDd's website, before the link broke. that's all i remember til now. i did say i had it and i do remember reading that Mollymutt's computer broke or something.

Mollymutt

You must be talking about my old Paper Mario pack. I also searched the forums, and talked to the other people whom I worked on it with, and pieced together an up to date pack. There is still a chance that we will pick this up again. Right now I working on another game with someone, and we'll talk about when we want to let the cat out of the bag on it.

OP
R

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
uhh...ok. I think i could use mediafire to put up the pack, jic you're missing something.

cerebus5

I have a pretty complete Paper Mario pack on my pc if anyone wants it. Actually I have a ton of rare packs on my pc. I should probably try to archive it online for people.

cerebus5

Sure I'll have a look for you this weekend death-droid :) there's 4 or 5 gigs of stuff in there all told. A lot of it I haven't even really played with.

death--droid

The pack I've got sitting on my computer is more complete then yours.
Buuut i think it includes someone elses work.

OP
R

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
I noticed that during gameplay, there are some sprites that go from Fresh to original texture at most times like Kamek at some points.

cerebus5

My Paper Mario hi-res directory is 62mb. It's nearly complete I think.

here's the screenshots of my hi-res directory. Most of the folders don't have the names of the contributors. Alternate packs directory is where I store different versions of the same game.

ScreenShot002.jpg

ScreenShot001.jpg

Tell me if it works, it's on Picasa so you might have to be signed in to Google, not sure.