What's new

Metal Gear Solid:The Twin Snakes

Big Boss

The Genetic father
Hey there,

Well first up, I'm new to this site, therefore I didn't know where to post this but I need to ask something regarding The Twin Snakes.
Is there an emulator that can run it, because I looked all over this site for the answer but I couldn't find it.

Stezo2k

S-2K
Nah there isn't, dolphin might be able to show some progress, but it'll run very slowly

unfortunatley though GC emulation is a lot more advanced than it was, the emulators require more power and arnt fully optimised yet, i'd recommend playing it on the GC for the moment

OP
Big Boss

Big Boss

The Genetic father
Stezo2k said:
Nah there isn't, dolphin might be able to show some progress, but it'll run very slowly

unfortunatley though GC emulation is a lot more advanced than it was, the emulators require more power and arnt fully optimised yet, i'd recommend playing it on the GC for the moment

So, does that mean it'll be able to run it at the moment, but it'll be a slow emulation??

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
at the moment u wont be able to run it cos the emulators arent able to emulate it yet. wait a bit and it might just be able to work.

EDIT: WOO! 300th post!:D :bouncy: :D

OP
Big Boss

Big Boss

The Genetic father
DarthDazDC said:
at the moment u wont be able to run it cos the emulators arent able to emulate it yet. wait a bit and it might just be able to work.

EDIT: WOO! 300th post!:D :bouncy: :D

Yeah, I mean all those graphics and stuff must make it difficult to emulate it and stuff. Looks like I'm just gonna have to wait a while. :yawn:

Congrats on your 300th DarthDazDC. :happy:

*Knocks himself out to "shorten" the wait*

Stezo2k

S-2K
Big Boss said:
So, does that mean it'll be able to run it at the moment, but it'll be a slow emulation??

not sure how well its emulated to be honest, it might show a bit of progress, but i doubt its playable

Allnatural

Big Boss said:
Yeah, I mean all those graphics and stuff must make it difficult to emulate it and stuff. Looks like I'm just gonna have to wait a while. :yawn:
A long while. You won't buy a GameCube because...?

jessman1988

Banned
Allnatural said:
A long while. You won't buy a GameCube because...?

Heh. Yeah. I mean, emulation is sweet, but why do most people act like it's their ticket to free, flawless versions of console games? Psssh. Play the real thing for about 5 years.

Trotterwatch

I think that's the advantage of next gen consoles, people can't rely on emulation to stop them buying games. You could say to a point PSX and N64 emulation could have been used as console replacements.

Gourry

I see nex-gen emulation as more of a "hmm done with this game... maybe i'll upload it to my comp and hex edit a bunch of shit! SWEET!"

*changes "baton" to "Magical Fairy Stick" in WW*

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Emulation of nextgen emulators is not longer a concern for console makers. The concern now (and always will be) are modchips and asian bootleggers.