What's new

Mario Tennis

Supergluey

:cool: Hello I was wondering if Mario Tennis works with Pj64 v1.3 , because i have seen screenshots in a lot of sites of it, so i doubt it, because it doesn't run on my computer with or without sound, window or fullscreen. It displays a error message (See attached images) and i press ok and another error message comes up and i press okay again, and everythign goes back to normal.

My Computer Specs are:
800Mhz Intel Pentium III
20 Gig hard drive
nVidia Aladdin TNT2 Graphics card
52X Cd Rom
Windows 98

I also have seen other emulators screenshtos of it ,and i also try them too , like Nemu or Ultrahle(with a glide wrapper , but i can't get that working). Can someone help me?? Is is possible?? Please Reply!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

OP
S

Supergluey

The Other Image

Sorry , for the images, i can't get it to fit into my message, anyways please try to help!!

Smiff

Emutalk Member
ug. i dont like this rating thing at all.. no Mario Tennis doesn't work in any emu, Jabo knows about this, maybe hell do something maybe he wont.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
why do u need help? the gae aint playable. that error is a core error, meaning pj64 cant run it. 1964 can run, but with serious problems. still it does work, and in a sort-of playable form.

Ozymandias

Mario Tennis does work for me, but the framerate drops from 30-40 to 0.01 every time a character serves.

Is anyone having the same problem? (using 1964, obviously)

Ozymandias

Have you seen the review posted in emulation64? Those pictures are looking sooo nice... :plain: I wonder which emu were them from... (look at the cup from the last pic. I remember someone having the same problem with the Mario Kart cup)

DSF

Ozymandias said:
Have you seen the review posted in emulation64? Those pictures are looking sooo nice... :plain: I wonder which emu were them from... (look at the cup from the last pic. I remember someone having the same problem with the Mario Kart cup)
i think 1964