What's new

Little Problem with burnout 2

zaczac

It loads the first title screen and then slowly flashes the entire alphabet on the screen and doesnt stop. Ive changed many settings and i cannot get it to work, any suggestions? Btw i have a good pc as i can run Timesplitters and Mario Kart DD VERY well, and the doplhin settings say 'This video card will work great!"

Changed a few settings and it now crashes on the menu screen... hmmm

Sercio

...but your cpu will suck ;)
Dolphin are not performet to play games at full speed with this generation of computers!

OP
Z

zaczac

Well, i can RUN games, i can play AC, Timesplitters 2, mario kart double dash at a reasonable framerate and i have a good graphics card and a pentium 4 processor. Its not the CPU, its gotta be the emulator.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Had you bothered to read the compatibility list on Dolphin's homepage, you would know that Burnout 2 may crash randomly and it also may have various graphical errors.

Cobrax1884

Banned
And the stage that the gc emus are well, just buy a gc and if you want, mod it ;) but i wont go into details right now :)

Last edited:

GCFreak

Agozer said:
Had you bothered to read the compatibility list on Dolphin's homepage, you would know that Burnout 2 may crash randomly and it also may have various graphical errors.

I don't think anyone checks the Dolphin website anymore, because the 1.03 Beta 2 download is on the forums.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
GCFreak said:
I don't think anyone checks the Dolphin website anymore, because the 1.03 Beta 2 download is on the forums.
Hm. You may have a point. Still, people should look at that site if only for some guidelines IMO.