What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Issue with creating an N64 texture pack.

A Goat lover

I've been attempting to create N64 texture packs. But the textures never show up.

I'm working on Perfect Dark textures for N64. Here's my setup, if you're wondering.

Emulator: 1964 Ultrafast.

Video Plugin: Mudlord's and Aristotle Rice Video.

I dumped the textures to the files, like most tutorials say to do. And I did some HD-textures based off the source texture dump files, along with naming the HD texture after the source texture dump file name. Of course, I placed them into the hires-texture folder, into the plugin directory. The "use HD textures if available" option was also set to load them.

When I booted the game up and played the game to see the HD textures, none where there. The black screen which shows that when the plugin is loading the textures showed up, and even loaded them, but they could not be seen in game.

My guess is that there was an issue loading the textures. Since the Rice texture dump had multiple copies of the same textures, but with different names.