What's new

iSnooze V2.0 Hits The App Store - Drift Off Into A Natural Sleep

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
iSnooze! - Drift off into a natural sleep.

(This is my first App for the iPhone (hence im a little proud of finally getting on the app store thats the main reason im sharing it here :p) and I hope you guys get as much use out of it as I have done (great for those of you like me with kids :p) )

iSnooze! is an app that helps you drift off into a natural sleep & importantly wakes you up the
morning after!.

iSnooze! features a variety of relaxing studio quality sounds, designed to relax you and help you drift off into a natural sleep.

iSnooze! has been designed with sleep in mind, your tired and want nothing more than to fall asleep. With it's simple intuitive design, iSnooze helps you quickly select the sound you want and with a tap of a button, starts playing the selected sound to help you sleep, with the option of setting it’s duration.

Are you a fast sleeper? No problem! Just set the timer to 30 Minutes & it will stop playing the sound once 30 Minutes has elapsed!, or if you take a little longer to drift off, set the duration to 1 or 2 hours to make sure you drift off to sleep.

iSnooze! features a built in alarm clock to ensure
that you wake up the morning after. Just set
the time you want to wake up and am/pm and your all
set!. Once your set alarm time is reached, iSnooze!
will play a continuous alarm sound until you either
turn the alarm off, or if you want a bit more sleep,
just hit “Snooze” & it will shut off the alarm for 5
minutes and sound again after that!.

iSnooze! features the following sounds :

Airplane Cabin
Seashore
Thunder
River
Crickets
Rain (5 varieties to choose from)

If you purchase this app, I hope you get as much fulfillment from it as I and my family members have.

Screenshots :
isnooze2.png
isnooze1.png

Official Site : www.infuseddreams.com

View in App Store :