What's new

i need help with TWINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

timfett

i have twine rom, but its in three different pieces, the v64,c00 and c01. When i try to load it it just doesnt come up. Can someone help me out?

OP
T

timfett

i removed the v64 from a winace file, but the other two came in c00 and c01 when i dled them

Eagle

aka Alshain
Ya, its a split aced file. The three files combine to be one v64. Winace automatically looks in the same directory when it unaces the files for the other two pieces. If you already un-aced it then you can delete the ace, c00 and c01 files. The v64 is the actual rom.

Macca

you must have extracted the v64 from all of the files, what happens when you try run it?

songoku

Black Swordsman
Splitted File?

Well, I think it could be not a Zipped or 'Aced' file, but it has been just splitted. Try using programs such hjsplit to rejoin it (you should rename extentions v64.000, v64.001, v64.002 to get it work).

Hope it is so.
Bye

RJA

The PC Wiz
Well, if there's a split Ace archive file format xxxx.ace,xxxx.c00,etc

Sounds like you could have downloaded the ROM from Viper's ROMs. All the ROMs there are in Ace format and most big N64 ROMs, such as Conker's Bad Fur Day are in split-Ace format. And
if the archive file format is ".ace", you will get errors or the file(s) won't appear if you attempt to use a archive utility other than WinAce!:!!!:

Jfletcher

Re: Well, if there's a split Ace archive file format xxxx.ace,xxxx.c00,etc

RJA said:
Sounds like you could have downloaded the ROM from @#$%^& ROMs. All the ROMs there are in Ace format and most big N64 ROMs, such as Conker's Bad Fur Day are in split-Ace format. And
if the archive file format is ".ace", you will get errors or the file(s) won't appear if you attempt to use a archive utility other than WinAce!:!!!:

Not too big of a selection at that place.
Nothing beats @#$ China.

Last edited:

RJA

The PC Wiz
Yeah, JFletcher, I went to ****China and I could not properly understand the menus

....And I seemed to not know how the idea to download N64 ROMs from there!!!:!!!:
How was you able to download anything properly there???:donzingof

pdogg

i got mine from there too, a while back though (last year) , and it works fine .... go to that %$@!!!! China place... give em a "donation" or keep trying the server to get it....its pretty crowded...

Martin

Administrator
pdogg said:
i got mine from there too, a while back though (last year) , and it works fine .... go to that %$@!!!! China place... give em a "donation" or keep trying the server to get it....its pretty crowded...

Your signature is inappropriate as it links to a rom site. I'd appreciate if you would remove it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.