What's new

I made the most random thing! :D.

GCFreak

Server2003 Visual Style.

Name: Server2003
Version: 0.1
Compatability: Windows Server 2003 (Recommended), Windows XP, Windows 2000, (Start Menu Problems in Windows 98 and Windows ME, still compatable though)

It's called Server2003. It's a skin that looks like the default XP skin but I just greyed it to blend with Windows Server 2003.

It still has quite a few bugs. I will iron some out after this release. Everyone download, try it out and post your comments on this skin. It's my very first one :D. Good or bad comments are OK. Just try it and see if you like it.

For WindowBlinds ONLY. StyleXP is not compatable with this skin. I'll see if I can make a port later on.

EDIT: The StyleXP Port is now finished and ready for download.

Download below:

Last edited:

Miretank

Lurking
eheh cool one GC. but does it work in an unregistered ver of Windows Blinds?
i'll download it right away ;)

OP
G

GCFreak

It works in both Free and Enhanced.

EDIT: The port for StyleXP is now finished and ready for download.

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
cooliscool said:
Um, it sucks.
I Concur. Besides if you want a server 2003 looking OS all you had to do was switch to classic XP as Server2003 has no skins.

OP
G

GCFreak

You don't understand. I made this style specifically for Windows Server 2003. It can be used on other OS's if the user wishes to, But this style was for Windows Server 2003. Why is the style called Server2003 then?

Last edited:

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
ScottJC said:
I Concur. Besides if you want a server 2003 looking OS all you had to do was switch to classic XP as Server2003 has no skins.

Then it's basically the same as Windows 2000.