What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Having trouble with hi res textures on ocarina of time.

BossRoss93

Alright, so i have the rice video plugin 6.1.1 or whichever it is, and I have Zeth's texture pack in the correct folder, (I'm using 1964 btw) but when i load the game, you see most of the textures apart from ones like the middle of his tunic and the hylian shield, those stay the same. I have the same texture pack on my android phone using n64oid, and it works flawlessly, all the textures show up and run smoothly, but for some reason i cannot figure out how to make his tunic and shield load. Any suggestions?

I hope this hasn;t been bposted before, i did a search and came up with nothing, so thanks for your time guys.

EDIT: Well I hadn't realized that there was a subforum dedicated to hi resolution textures, If a moderator would want to move this thread go ahead, sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

Pyrotempest

I'm having the exact same issue with not having the main chest area of the tunic and the Hylian Shield textures not loading. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am currently doing a playthrough on Justin.tv and would like the game to look great.

Pyrotempest

Oh sorry, I forgot to add, I am using Mulord's Rice Video Build 6.1.3 - DX9

This problem still persists.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (High Resolution Textures) LIVE Stream

In the video above, shows the issue with the tunic and shield that I was having as the textures would not load over the default textures. After testing with many other character texture mods, I've found that they all react the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(Apparently new users can't post links, so if you check twitch.tv/pyrotempest/b/317499719 , it will take you to the video)

microdev

i have the rice video plugin 6.1.1 or whichever it is
I am using Mulord's Rice Video Build 6.1.3 - DX9
The supported texture size of old versions of this plugin is limited (to max. 4x, if I remember right). This is valid for all versions from Rice himself and also for the ones of Mudlord.
If your pack contains textures larger than 4x size of the original ones, you must use later versions in order to enjoy these textures. Later versions are called "1964Video_revXX" where XX stands for the revision number.