What's new

Grr Paper Mario

NRRSTOMP

im new to PJ64.
im playing paper mario and it is flickering. ive been looking at toher threads about it. but have idea what the other members are saying. stuff about plugins and Glide64. and something about rice. could anyone help me fix this problem so that i can understand it as well?

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
edit : coz i was impatient :(.

If you were to read through the threads slowly you would have a better idea of what to do.

Last edited:
OP
N

NRRSTOMP

lke i said. i have o just dont understand some of the things in them. also in only flickers just before a battle. and in toad town.

squall_leonhart

ok,.. not to be nasty.

firstly. go and learn to speak english,

secondly,.. if its your 2nd language, speak in your native language, and i'll translate it,.. i'll probably get a better translation from google then you can speak english.

thirdly.
Rice Video and Glide64 are video plugins

lastly, when you load project 64, click help then click user manual

yes i know your watching clements. its not easy to make sense out of broken english

lastly-re
in the future, read any rules threads before posting
then you would've known that we would require your system specs, and a detailed description of the problem.

we can't just help you if you come on here blubbering like a baby that you can't get something working.

we need detailed information on your pc. and what the problem is.
screenshots wouldn't hurt as well.

Last edited:
OP
N

NRRSTOMP

alright. lol. i know english. i meant the appreviantions and stuff. out of Rice and Glide which would you prefer?
]and my specs are

CPU: Pentium 4, 2.4 GHz
GC: Radeon 9800 Pro
Mem: 1 GB ram

Poobah

If you want Glide64 as mentioned above, download and use "wrapper.zip" from the bottom of the first post here. Just ignore squall's hypocritical rudeness; all forums have users like that.

squall_leonhart

i was in a bad mood and not in the mood for someone whining about not being able to do blah blah blah, .... especially when they tell me they had read other threads....

my point
learn and read as much as possible before using pj64.

mudlord

Banned
Danno10398, what the exact type of video card you have?
Did you try running "gltest.exe" in the wrapper rar file to see whether your video card supports FBO's and pixel shaders? And if you ran that, what were the results?

Danno10398

i ran into error messages before it even started

and i have no idea as to what video card i have

Last edited:

Danno10398

i dunno what exactly to tell you so i'll just tell you everything

name: intel 82915G/GV/910GL express chipset family

chip type: intel 82915G/GV/910GL express chipset

DAC type: internal

approx. total memory: 128.0 MB

current display mode: 1024 x 768

did this help?

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Integrated graphics chips aren't your friend. Use Jabo's Direct3D6 plugin, since that's pretty much the only choice you have. Maybe Rice's video plugin will work too with some tweaked settings.

Last edited: