What's new

gCube Front-End for 0.3

OP
MGFox

MGFox

The Quiet One!
Cheers for the suggestions, those are easy enough to implement, well...1,2 and 4 at least, for 3 I guess I could use the last Product Code Character?

My only problem is that upon doing 1,2 and 4, the program will either require an INI or a REGKey. I can easily program either but wanted to keep the program self contained, but I guess it's gonna happen sooner or later so I'll see what I can do!

Cheers,
Fox

JinXD

Yeah the last character of the code is the region it's from:

E - USA
P - EUR
J - JAP
X - Unique to the the game XIII
F - FRENCH

There are prolly others I haven't come across......

OP
MGFox

MGFox

The Quiet One!
I've been working on it today and the multiple folders stuff is working well. Like Dolphin and Dolwin, you add and remove paths from a list, I'm now about to go back and implement the INI code to save the folder paths (nothing else as of yet).

Has anyone found any bugs or problems that need resolving, because an R4 is looking pretty close?...or maybe R3.2?...or even R32? oh heck, what do I do now? The changes seem too insignificant (and quick) for an R4 but R3.2 just sounds stupid...

Write your suggestions on the back of a Post-Card...and then post them...somewhere!

Cheers,
Fox

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
It's awesome. But, the only suggestion I have is maybe having the little banner for games? I mean, if it wouldn't be too much work. :)

Great job though, it makes Gcube so much easier to use!

OP
MGFox

MGFox

The Quiet One!
zerochaos said:
yo every time i try to start re4 the screen just goes green

Thats a problem with the gCube emulator that the front-end cannot solve, check out the official gCube forum at EmuBoards.Net some people have managed to get the RE4-Trial running, maybe the same loading process or settings will work with the full version!

Keep in mind that the game may not be compatible, these emulators are still relatively new!

Cheers,
Fox