What's new

Friggin Display wont stay CENTERED

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
I'm (trying) to run win xp at 800x600 on my old old old old old CTX cms-1461 monitor (mulitscan if that info helps) but i have quite a few problems. 1, when running at 1024x768 i can fill out the whole screen with no problem but at 800x600 it wont. and then when i re center the monitor after switching from 1024x786 to 800x600 (something i dont remember having to do on my old computer if i wanted to change resolutions) programs like Zsnes and UltraHLE and others seem to want to go off centre so i have to reach over to the monitor and adjust the controls to centre it and then when i'm done playing i have to reach back over and re re centre it again. how do i fix this. oh and my grap hics is a cheap "S3 Graphics ProSavageDDR" if any of you have ever heard of it.

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
I FIXED IT!!!! ALL ON MY OWN!! IIIIIIIIII FIXED IT!!!! ME ME ME ME ME!!!!

sorry for the caps, I'm just excited!

Niggy G

HTAFC will rise again!!!
I read your first message and thought 'yipie' what im looking for will be in a reply to this post....

But no you had to go and fix the problem yourself, :rolleyes:, lol

Rather that starting a new topic ill carry this one on...

Is there a program that can resize (stretch) a screen (TV) because when i use TV-Tool the picture wont go right to the edge.

But when i use Nvida's Driver the image is slightly too big (But at least there is no black box). So if there was a seperate program that could stretch an image then I could use nvida's driver and just shrink the image a little.