What's new

Final Release Dolphin

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Months has passed ... here's the news from the official site:

<font class=post_quote>Today it's a good and a bad day for dolphin. After months of silence we decided it's time to do a release... a final release.
And yes you've read it right, there won't be another release in future.
BUT don't worry the dolphin source code will be released soon.
All I like to say is thank you F|RES & ector for this great emu (Proof of concept).

Greetings,
Falcon4ever & Shadowprince</font>

Get your christmas present now @ dolphin's offical site:
www.dolphin-emu.com

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
A few more notes:
This release is slower with some games but it features sound support (and I don't mean the streaming music when I say "sound").

JinXD

Sad news indead, hopefully someone will pick up the source and continue the project.

Excellent work F|RES & ector, good luck in your future projects!

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
Holy Bollocks. Wasnt expecting this. But thanx for wot you 2 have achieved. Hopefully now more GC emulators will be released to carry on this level of GC emulation at the minute. Thanx very much.

minkster

Dolphin put in lots of work and hopefully this will start the brink of more gc emulators like ultrahle did to the n64 emulation.

Burnpro

Supar ***
sad news.. final release of a great emu..
hope jabo continue this emu :D
thanks for the public binary guys..

bositman

Ahh..i was really looking forward for this emulator,had high hopes for it :(
Anyway,awesome job Dolphin team i never expected this emulator to be this good :)
Really hope someone will continue this great project

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
All I can say is well done guys. Your work has been nothing short of incredible, and you should feel very proud of what you've achieved. Best of luck in all your future projects. TRWin and TR64 gave me my first look at N64 games running on the PC so many years ago now, and Dolphin the first look at NGC games. I know I for one won't forget that in a hurry. :)

DJJinxC

Why Wont Resi Evil Re-Make Play?

Why does it allways say there is no memory card present? then i tell it there isnt 1 present cus i havnt a clue how to set it so there is, and then thats it nothing else happens and my rumble controller does not work with any emulator so why does every1 seem to be giving up makin them? there far from finished, makes me wish i knew how to program, i would make 1 my self, ive been patiently waiting for some one to bring out something that works, any way wtf is this source code all about, i mean cantyou guys make this shit a bit easyer to understand were not all wiz kids lol :huh: and yes its a valid unshrunk gcm downloaded from torrent site..............
OS Windows XP Mediacentre Edition V 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600 Processor x86 Family 6 Model 7 Stepping 0 AuthenticAMD ~999 Mhz RAM 256MB ddr 266 i hope i have system requirements Video nvidia geforce fx 2500

Last edited: