What's new

Emutastic Interviews

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
I decided to do some Interviews with Emulator, Plug-in, and Support File/Site Authors whether they have been active or non active in the Emulation Scene.

The Interviews I have done/doing are just to catch up with and find out how they are and what they have been up to, and not a how did you start, why did you start kind of thing.

This I felt would give you a different insight into these really great evelopers on a personal and fun loving aspect of their personalities, in the way I am lucky enough to know them.

You can find the first three Interviews Here Many more to come :)

Trotterwatch

Some great interviews there, funny and informative. Great hearing about how Zilmar is keeping since he finished PJ64.

Some great stuff in that interview with Jabo too. It's great to know that he has developed his plugin further (was news to me!) even if it is only a hobby and not something he plans on releasing anytime soon.

The Apprentice interview was cool as well.

Some of the questions were a bit off the wall though Gent, lmao But then again I expected that from you :)

ggab

Emutalk Member
sorry for posting in this (old) topic, but Gent's site is down (damn you! SOLDIERANDLOVE)

i can't access:
http://emutastic.emulation64.com/jabo_april_2004_interview.htm

could someone re-upload it?, because i didn't find it on the 'net....

PS: sorry again, just to don't create a new topic about this...

ggab

Emutalk Member
thanks for the updated links :)

PS: Well done ;) the interviews are all great (and the funny smilies too :p )