What's new

Dolwin plays a commercial game!

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
JinXD said:
Excellent work org, Dolwin has been progressing well lately, several commercial games now showing something!! :happy:
So is Dolwin able to play intro movies? It looks like it does from the screens _Chrono_ posted of Dave Mirra BMX2, or are they just still images?
Once again excellent work, keep it up :)

they are still images. lol
it past around 15 peoples face but i only took 2 shots because well thats not interesting :p

alsoi willtry and post some kinderkram pics because there seems to be alot of people asking for this....it doesnt quite work correctly...some times its black some times you can see little stuff

Knuckles

Well, I just wanted to wait AGAIN for some games, for more shots from Harvest Moon - A Wonderful Life, crashes before the title screen

Ciro

Does this emulator support or ever will support running a disc / image from the command line ?

Keep up the excellent work :D

Beholdthecow

Well done so far, looking good. I was hoping Harvest Moon may have had a breakthrough since your last post, I noticed it was a while ago... Keep up the good work, thanks.

Knuckles

I posted that on the dolphin forums but I should post it here too. THe lates beta got a timing bug that makes multiple games not to boot (error message that says to turn off the console) but it makes some games to now show something or to go a bit further than before
BAM: stops after the "Licenced by Nintento" screen
AC: message after the Nintendo logo
Crazy Taxi : after the 1st screen
SSBM: right one start (first screen of SSBM on dolwin)
SA2: shows before the no memory card screen

shots: