What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipis Lens of Truth error

fco1995

Hi im new in this forum, I wanted to know if anyone fixed the lens of truth issue in dijipis texture pack for majoras mask?? :alien2:

ababab777

I'm going to bump this. I sent a message to djipi, and I have lens of truth working without the texture pack and with the same settings it works in OoT with and without texture pack. This implies that the error *must* be in djipi's texture pack for MM, and I guess all we have left is to hope djipi will return and fix the issue (given that it works fine in OoT, it shouldn't be difficult... I'd think).

LANdroid

The texture(s) causing the lens of truth not to work are:
ZELDA MAJORA'S MASK#0E654C89#4#0_all.png
OR
ZELDA MAJORA'S MASK#0E654C89#4#0_rgb.png

I have dumped these from the original ROM and believe that it is probably the first one.

I believe I know how to fix this but I was hoping Djipi might update his pack with a fix by removing that texture.

For your information if this is fixed you still need to enable the following setting in Project64:
Options > Configure Graphics Plugin > Glide64 Settings - Basic Settings > Frame buffer emulation - [x] Use frame buffer objects

Hopefully Djipi will fix the pack.

Update:
Lens of Truth fix by Moshroum tested and working
http://www.emutalk.net/threads/55259-TUTORIAL-Remove-broken-Texture-from-Glide-64-dat-Texture-Caches

Last edited: