What's new

Couple of Questions

coolcono

I tried running dolphin, but it gives me the message unable to create 3d device. I have searched through all of the threads and didn't really find any help. My specs are GeForce4 420 Go and 1250M ram. The only reason I would think that I had a shot at running dolphin is because I can run chankast at a reasonable speed. Also I have gotten to the title screens in gcube and to the animal crossing nintendo logo with dolwin. Dolwin crashes with any other games though.

Could someone please help or at least give me some information?

JinXD

coolcono said:
I tried running dolphin, but it gives me the message unable to create 3d device. I have searched through all of the threads and didn't really find any help. My specs are GeForce4 420 Go and 1250M ram. The only reason I would think that I had a shot at running dolphin is because I can run chankast at a reasonable speed. Also I have gotten to the title screens in gcube and to the animal crossing nintendo logo with dolwin. Dolwin crashes with any other games though.

Could someone please help or at least give me some information?
Have you the latest DirectX installed? Also what games are you testing on it?

Don't be expecting to run any games at full speed bar BaM 3000.....

OP
C

coolcono

Thanks..

I found the problem. I needed to change the color from 16 to 32. This is sweet. Even Harvest Moon has some screens...... But I can't get Crazy Taxi to work past a intro certain screen. Any help? Thanks Jareg

Last edited: