What's new

Conker's Bad Fur Day

hex86

Is CBFD fully supported by PJ64 1.3??????? I've been playing it, and have had very few problems, but ...I've gotten just past the part where I left the count's and went down the hill on the barrel. After I rolled it up the water to the hill with the red flowers, and go into the next area, I get an error stating that an unsupported operation has occurred... and s8, s8, t1

Anyone else get this error?

zeus

This is a known issue and to stop the error from occuring you should check disable register caching before this point and uncheck it a little bit after the crash usually happens, Options - > settings -> options -> disable register caching. This is the only known error, bug that´s stops it from being 100% playble. This is fixed for next release of pj64 but I must agree on the fact that 1964 runs it more or less perfect.

Last edited:

Eagle

aka Alshain
hellnight, people come here to get help with PJ64, they don't come here to listen to you tell them to use 1964. While 1964 is a great emulator, the only time you should be telling them to use it here is if there is not a solution to their problem on PJ64.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Im all for 1964 but it's funny when people say another emu runs it perfectly when half of what they're using is still Project64... :) Has anyone completed CBFD in 1.4b1 or 1964?

zeus

No problem, with the worst thing of the new board being all the lost knowledge and lost post, they contained a lot of info on problems related to different games on different emus but since the pros of the new board outweigths the cons, i.e the increased speed and the new feat., it won´t take long before the new board has become a good resource, afaik it already have. ;)

And re the completion of Conker´s Bad Fur Day in Project64 v1.4b1 or 1964 0.7, I can´t truthfully say that I have but isn´t they point of multiple emu is that you have a choice. With Pj64 and 1964 being the fastest and most compatible emus around I see no reason for only using one of them, they have very much in common but differences still exist. Some games are better emulated in Pj64 and vice versa, take for instance Mario Cart 64 in Pj64 the game is fast but suffers form slowdowns at the select racer screen and dito before the start of a race, in 1964 this issue is gone. There are enough examples to justify use of both emus.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
zeus said:
No problem, with the worst thing of the new board being all the lost knowledge and lost post, they contained a lot of info on problems related to different games on different emus but since the pros of the new board outweigths the cons, i.e the increased speed and the new feat., it won´t take long before the new board has become a good resource, afaik it already have. ;)

And re the completion of Conker´s Bad Fur Day in Project64 v1.4b1 or 1964 0.7, I can´t truthfully say that I have but isn´t they point of multiple emu is that you have a choice. With Pj64 and 1964 being the fastest and most compatible emus around I see no reason for only using one of them, they have very much in common but differences still exist. Some games are better emulated in Pj64 and vice versa, take for instance Mario Cart 64 in Pj64 the game is fast but suffers form slowdowns at the select racer screen and dito before the start of a race, in 1964 this issue is gone. There are enough examples to justify use of both emus.

Ah thanks for reminding me I think I can fi><0r that.