What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

complete hires loz:oot texture pack

Shaderek

Hi, ive been playing loz ott with Djipi's and Federelli's texture packs, and through time i kept adding my own textures to make this game sorta complete as a hires texture pack for zelda, i eventually complete most of the games textures myself,and thought that others might wanna try it also, so i decided to put it up. jus kno that all the credit definatly goes to federelli and djipi, since i used the complete cel shaded pack textures as "dumped texture"" since it wuz jus easier to replace those instead of dumping all of them myself, and i used the hires pack for lotza wood, cliff walls and grass and the parts that they already did(so kokiri forest is mostly the same), so i dont want any credit or anythin, i dont deserve it, i jus wanted to share what ive done myself with everone that i can, and so that people can use this texture pack as somethin until the real complete hires pack is done.

as some of u may kno, rapidshare only lets this be downloaded 10 times, so please, those who do download it, please release it back up so others can have it also, i will upload it a couple more times when i hav the time, thanks

http://rapidshare.com/files/165803166/The_Legend_of_Zelda.rar.html

OP
S

Shaderek

Thanks imspecial, ive never uploaded anythin like that before, so i didnt kno how to make the upload permanent, so i gess thatz it, enjoy

zturner972

EmuTalk Member
i just downloaded this pack, some title textures dont work for me... not sure if u can fix that but its just the title i dont rly care, but otherwise i give u a 4.5/5

*Edit*

i just started actually playing and i noticed some textures from the other places as well that also dont work, so i am going to lower to 3.5/5 but the ones that do work are great

Last edited:
OP
S

Shaderek

well, i gess i should tell you the parts i kno i didnt do,
i didnt bother with most of the dungens, i did all the "outside" roaming places
i dont think i did the title
and im mad cuz i have everything unorganized and the windmill brick/lake hylia lab chiminy texture iz gone or wont load
and i didnt do any pictured places(hyrule town, links house...ect)
death mountain crater
and i couldnt do links belt or upper glove(that really bothered me since i always thought the green tunic nd red belt nd gloves didnt match nd made him look more lika chrismas elf)
but yea i think thatz it, if your still missing other textures, it mite jus be your plugin or computer or sumthin

zturner972

EmuTalk Member
u pretty much listed off most of it, it would be nice though if the next time u make a complete hi-res, that is is actually "complete"