What's new

Chrono Trigger Sealed

JKKDARK

Probably expensive. I'm not fan of sealed games, I love RPGs and I would die if I get them and I don't play them.

I have Chrono Trigger on the Final Fantasy Chronicles, i don't know if it's better or not than the original version but I enjoy the game :)

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Probably expensive. I'm not fan of sealed games, I love RPGs and I would die if I get them and I don't play them.

I have Chrono Trigger on the Final Fantasy Chronicles, i don't know if it's better or not than the original version but I enjoy the game :)
It has some nifty features, like this FMV movies by Akira Toriyama, but it is incredible slower and had some problems aswell.
I still prefer the SNES version, but it's nice that it also had a Rerelease.
I would die for a 3D port of this great game for my DS.
Btw: about what was revl8er talking? I don't see a picture neither a link!?

Cyberman

Why would anyone pay $1000 for it?
That's fandome for you. Must spend excessive CASH! ;)

I play Chron Trigger off and on. I got it while collecting all the FF series available for the PS1.

Square finished the Chrono series with Chrono Cross a pretty decent sequel. That is about the last of that series of employees before Square melted down and had huge finance troubles. :D

Cyb

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
I'm not saying this is fake as I wouldn't have a clue how to really tell, but I am curious as to what method a buyer could use to make 100% sure this is the real deal? You hear of so many scams and fakes anymore in everything especially Ebay I would be worried buying a $1000 game only to find it had been opened at some point. I mean I used to work for a used computer store and we had a wrap machine. Costs us a couple hundred bucks and could do just as good a job , if not better, as seen in those Ebay pictures.

Whose to say they didn't wrap it back themselves?

Allnatural

I'm not saying this is fake as I wouldn't have a clue how to really tell, but I am curious as to what method a buyer could use to make 100% sure this is the real deal? You hear of so many scams and fakes anymore in everything especially Ebay I would be worried buying a $1000 game only to find it had been opened at some point. I mean I used to work for a used computer store and we had a wrap machine. Costs us a couple hundred bucks and could do just as good a job , if not better, as seen in those Ebay pictures.

Whose to say they didn't wrap it back themselves?
No kidding. Also, how would you know that the game is actually inside (rather than some other game...or a rock)? I doubt anyone paying 1000+ is going to open it when it arrives.

Azimer

Emulator Developer
What's the point? I doubt it would even both WORTH $1,000 in your lifetime.

smcd

Because it makes your e-wang look huge. OH YEAH?!! I paid $XXXX for a SINGLE SNES CART! And I can never even open it or play it because it would make the value plummet! :p

OP
R

revl8er

That Damn Good
It's just something for those crazy collectors. If I had money to burn I might think about doing something this crazy, though I've wondered about if it's been resealed since there is no way of knowing.