What's new

Capcom announces Street Fighter IV

JKKDARK

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/10/17/capcom-announces-street-fighter-4/#comments

This sort of thing doesn't happen very often, you know. According to Games Radar, a Capcom Gamer's Day event in London has revealed a brand new (and not entirely unexpected) entry in the seminal 2D fighting franchise, Street Fighter. Most notably, this new entry increases the numeral at the end of the title as opposed to the number of Super Hyper Ultra adjectives at the start.

Not much is known about Street Fighter IV at present, save for the fact that its release is more than a year away. Other things you can likely expect while we wait for more details and media to arrive: Ken and Ryu in HD, Hadoukens and extremely pithy victory remarks.

Click on the link for the trailer :)

revl8er

That Damn Good
I saw this earlier, I'm anxious to see how this game will turn out. I just hope they don't decide to make this a 3-D fighter, cause they didn't do too well in that department with the ex series they had.

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
Aw, I was hoping for some hardcore gameplay matches showing all characters and new engine, announcing its release a few weeks later xD

can't wait for this!

Flash

Technomage
I just hope they don't decide to make this a 3-D fighter, cause they didn't do too well in that department with the ex series they had.
Don't worry, it's named Street Fighter IV so it will be 2D game. 3D = SF EX and EX3 was the final game in the series.

P.S. Now is the time for SNK to announce Garou:MotW 2 :)