What's new

Best GC emulator and video/audio plugins for my system

riahc3

Hey. Im looking for a great working emulator and some recommended plugins for it. My system is:

Intel Core 2 Duo E6400
2GB RAM
Radeon X1600 PRO
Asus P5B deluxe
Audigy 2 ZS
Windows Vista 32 bits

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
There is no such thing. If you plan on actually playing games on it, that is.

If you're just being curious about GameCube emulation, try Dolphin.

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Nope, no such emulator. Emulation is hard and the GC architecture just eats away at resources. We'll be needing more cores to get faster emulation!

Knuckles

not really Doom. the 64 bits version of dolphin (unreleased) is already running quite fast in most games even on my system. A system like his should prolly run even faster.

Gekko's int right now is really promising in term of speed comparing with other emus. I won't say much about this right now....

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
not really Doom. the 64 bits version of dolphin (unreleased) is already running quite fast in most games even on my system. A system like his should prolly run even faster.

Gekko's int right now is really promising in term of speed comparing with other emus. I won't say much about this right now....

I know it is... but it's not running full speed yet, is it? And with more compability, it's bound to get a little slower. We're getting there, but we're not quite there yet.