What's new

banjo-kazooie problem

penguindefender

I use project 64 to play banjo-kazooie and I'm having a major problem. In the Tresure Trove Cove level when you find Leaky (the pale with a hole in him), he asks you to patch him up. You do this by shooting an egg at him which will let you gain access to the sandcastle. My problem is that when I shoot leaky with an egg, the egg goes right through him and nothing happens. No happy "you-did-it!' sound effects, no cut-scenes, and no dialouge. The game work perfectly except for this one spirit-crushing error. If I can't fix it, I will be unable to get 2 jiggies and I will not be able to enter in any of the game's cheats (which are always a blast to use). If anyone knows how to fix this problem, I would greatly appreciate the fine details on how to fix said problem. If there is no remedy to my ROM's illness I would at least like to know why it will not function. Sorry for making you read so much!! I just really want this problem fixed! Thank you!!!

Mark57Raider

well you should be able to throw an egg into the bucket. just press "z" and "c down" and the egg should "FLOP" and not shoot directly to the bucket. Just shoot your egg from behind and it should go in.

4real

There no problem with pj64 as it the same on the real n64.

You must shoot your eggs from behind next to the bucket as mark57raider has said, make sure they bounce a few time then they should go in and make a sound when you got one in.