What's new

A very cool PCSX2 ingame video

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
A very cool PCSX2 video

Our own Falcon4ever, who is a betatester for the PCSX2 and GSmax teams, has recorded a very nifty video of Super Bust A Move running on PCSX2. The movie contains the intro and the start menu. According to Falcon4ever, an ingame movie will be available soon as well.
Grab the video at the next <a href="http://www.nathell.com/videos/pcsx2-sbam-movie1.avi">address</a>.

UPDATE: A second video has been released by Falcon4ever, it's a whopping 27.2 MB! Download it <a href="http://www.nathell.com/videos/pcsx2-sbam-movie2.avi">here</a>. Falcon4ever wanted to let you know he's increased the speed of the video by 200% so "what you see is -not- what you get". :)

Last edited:

Remote

Saw it before, cool news :D Doesn't run that slow either, although it's on a fast computer.

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Cool video, keep up the good work folks.

PS: I have nothing but the biggest respect for you EMulator developers, and while i find it very exciting to see how programmers seem to change with the times and adapt to the more complex, for some odd reason, i can't get excited about PS2 emulation, I dont know what it is, but when i saw this, i didn't get the same electric charge i got when i saw ZWW or SMS running on Dolphin. But it is still amazingly cool.

Martin

Administrator
A second movie has been released. I have updated DuDe's post with some more information and a link to the video. :)

Stezo2k

S-2K
Hexidecimal said:
Cool video, keep up the good work folks.

PS: I have nothing but the biggest respect for you EMulator developers, and while i find it very exciting to see how programmers seem to change with the times and adapt to the more complex, for some odd reason, i can't get excited about PS2 emulation, I dont know what it is, but when i saw this, i didn't get the same electric charge i got when i saw ZWW or SMS running on Dolphin. But it is still amazingly cool.

probably cuz bust a move isn't that good of a game :matrix: