What's new

1964 language files

Martin

Administrator
I saw that the <a href="http://1964emu.emulation64.com">1964 team</a> is looking for translations for the upcoming 1.0 release of 1964, here's what Rice has to say about it:

<font class=post_quote>Hello, All

I am glad to tell that the new 1964 will support multiple languages on all of its user interfaces, including the menus, dialog items, game setting options and other general messages.

I would like to post the standard English language file here and ask help from you to have it translated into your own language.</font>

Read more about it in <a href="http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=17502">this thread</a>, where you can also download the language pack to translate 1964 to the language your mother's tongue speaks. ;)

EmoAddict15

Just curious, when is the final 1964 expected to release? Don't want to sound like a n00b or anything hehe. I know nobody can be quite sure but anyone have an idea?

Thanks

xoxo :naughty:

scotty

The Great One
EmoAddict15 said:
Just curious, when is the final 1964 expected to release? Don't want to sound like a n00b or anything hehe. I know nobody can be quite sure but anyone have an idea?

Thanks

xoxo :naughty:

Basically mere speculation has been given on its release by people that are not beta testers like myself. I am definately surprised that there hasnt been a scheduled release date yet.

Everybody is really getting antsy about the release and they are really nagging Trotterwatch, Schibo and Rice. I cant say that I blame them, I know I have also been really up the wall about it since October. I guess patience is a virtue for some, others it isnt an option

EmoAddict15

yeah thats true. I can wait, but yeah since the annoucnement of it a month or 2 back (not quite sure when) I've gotten all anxious about it. It sounds to be a promising release though, we haven't had any real new Windows N64 Emu's in a while (minus pj64k).

Anyways later

xoxo

scotty

The Great One
its actually been about 3 months since my count, just about 2 months since they said that it might be released. I just hope that it works a lot better than the other emulators. I hear so much about how good the audio and video are now. I wouldnt mind trying out just the plugins, but of course that would never happen

ultima528

July 29, 2003 - Update
We are approaching our final release of 1964. It is likely that we will release 0.9.9 before the final 1.0.0 as a final beta. ...

heh looks like it's been 5 months since announcement. I don't mind waiting though, the games i've played are emulated more-or-less perfectly anyways.

scotty

The Great One
ultima528 said:
heh looks like it's been 5 months since announcement. I don't mind waiting though, the games i've played are emulated more-or-less perfectly anyways.

A vaild point Ultima, most games do work perfectly, its more of DK64 that I want to run perfectly, as it has been difficult for an emulators core to emulate the timing perfecly. Jabos video is almost flawless on my graphics card, and Rices is almost there now, with the 5.2.0 it might just be perfect. almost every other game I have played has been perfect with the exception of Body Harvest, but well it isnt popular enough to be worked on, and Im just a little too lazy to pull out my N64.

Conkers BFD is alittle choppy as well on my PC, other than that Im just waiting to see the real power come out.

EmoAddict15

One game I really want to emulate perfectly with just default plugins is TWINE. Those eVoodooXP glide wrappers get me annoyed, they interfere with some of my other games (unreal tourney, sometime quake 3).

xoxo