What's new

1 day left for a new sixtyforce release...hopefully...

apexad

AS WITH THE OTHER POST, THIS IS AN OLD THREAD, BE ADVISED!

If Gerrit keeps up with the birthday releases, April 3rd shall be the day. I can't wait. I will be announcing 16 days away as sixteen forcefull and hopefull days to might may be a new release on the emulation64.com main page in 4 days. So for any of you who read the forums and check our webpage, you know some news before it is posted.

(please note, that I don't actually know if a release is coming, I only hope. And as far as the goes I ask that you let it happen, and not bother Gerrit about this)

The reason I post about this is because I have a Mac, and I like to see mac os x and macs in genereal mentioned on the emulation64 website whenever possible:)

Last edited:

Slougi

I have been thinking myself about getting one of them 12" powerbooks :) But by the time I have the money, Microsoft would be out of business, BeOS would be back from the dead and SCO would rule the world, while Nigeria is about to mount an attack against the USA due to recent terrorist attacks from there :p

HippyShoes

God I hope you're right about the release. I have the exact same iBook as you Apexad, and have been going quietly crazy since Gerrit teased us with the the Zelda screenshot. Hell, I'll be crazy happy if I can even play Waverace, MarioKart and SM64 at full speed with sound! :)

I just bought a composite video out adaptor this week in anticipation. Have to say though, I read on some other forums that somebody emailed Gerrit about the next release and he replied that he wasn't promising anything as far as a date or even if their will be a next release! :cry: Oh well, there's always Mupen :D that's gonna kick some serious arse pretty soon.

HippyShoes

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
(NL)Falcon4ever said:
oooh....
exciting :D

don't own a mac but it should be cool if mac's also got playable emus :)

Same here, but I would buy one if I could get a good deal on a dual G4. I hope for all those MAC users out there that something gets released that can do it for them. :)

I can't imagine life without N64 games! :D

HippyShoes

Oh well .. the verdict over at mac.emuscene.com is not looking good. No update so far = no birthday release by the looks of things. Nevermind, we still have Mupen to look forward to :)