What's new

GameCube Roms PROVIDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kype

Banned
Well, i want to know a good place to download GC roms, i ask this cause many sites have lots of links but are broken or just dont work, or the roms doesnt function:( , so anyone knows a good site to download GC roms, or links to good utorrents? :bouncy:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
You know, reading the rules prior to posting saves you from future humiliation.

OP
K

Kype

Banned
well maybe i accidentaly broke the rules, but wat kinda of humiliation is this? should i feel bad about this?, if u do i have no words to say, wat i really wanted is to have some websites of roms and if soemone else wanted to watch them also... thats it

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
well maybe i accidentaly broke the rules, but wat kinda of humiliation is this? should i feel bad about this?, if u do i have no words to say, wat i really wanted is to have some websites of roms and if soemone else wanted to watch them also... thats it

.......... All i am going to say is this:

There is no way anyone can "accidentaly broke the rules" (accidentally break) if you actually read them and agree to them...

This guys intention was to download roms for himself and not a gesture of helping everyone else

wat i really wanted is to have some websites of roms and if soemone else wanted to watch them also... thats it

Result = Ban to this user and anyone else who does not abide by the rules... thats all.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
HEY, you can get roms here...http..Just kidding folks. I see he´s banned now. Oh well, maybe he´ll learn that you need to read the RULES before posting. One can hope, can he not?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
I have made this a stickie so others can read and learn? highly doubt the fact but we live in hope :)

Hello everyone btw i am still around as you can see in a silent capacity :batman:

Status
Not open for further replies.