What's new

Donald Duck Quack Attack Error

Freedom

Hi,

I use the project64 emulator v1.6 and try to play the game Donald Duck Quack Attack. The game runs well and I've no graphic or sound problems.
But there seems to be an internal game error or something....

I know it's hard to follow but if you own the game you may understand my problem.
There are 4 main levels and in every one you can enter a sublevel by collecting all the toys of the little guys.
But if I'm talking to them or to the inventor the dialog appears and I press to contenue but later the dialog window disappears and I can't do anything.
Can't move or press anything so the game goes on. The characters are still movung but I can't, it seems to be freezed. Only in the invetor room I can get rid of it after talking to the inventor by pressing the start button and get to mainmenue.

If anyone own this game please look up or if you have an solution please post it.
It's a really nice game and I would be happy if I could play the extra levels too.

My system specs:
AMD FX-55
7800GTX
1024 RAM
Xp Pro x64
nf4 chip

Last edited:

D.Farougia

I had this probleme before, but it's gone.... and I don't remember how... :(
Maybe you could start by replacing your old rdb by the last rdb in the pj's folder

OP
F

Freedom

Thank you very much!!
It works now. I've just followed the steps you mentioned.
Thanks
Best regards from Hamburg... and I wish you a happy new year.

OP
F

Freedom

Hi, now a year later I have the same issue, after reinstall. But your link doesnt work anymore. Can someone provide a new one? please.

smcd

If you want or need to change that setting, go to options -> settings -> options -> uncheck hide advanced settings. start the rom, go to options -> settings -> rom options, and set Counter Factor there (CF)

OP
F

Freedom

thanks. i've done it but problem is still there. Last time ive just replaced the file, the guy above gave me and it worked. What now?

OP
F

Freedom

Guys, what to do? Problem is still there. How to fix it? Last time it worked so well. Maybe it's cause of vista?