What's new

Check out what I picked up for 20 bucks!

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
So this buddy at school wants a T-Shirt online and has no debit card and parents who refuse to order online. So I offer to buy the shirt and in return he gives me.

1 Super Nintendo Entertainment System
1 Control
Full Hook ups
14 games, games are as follows:

Super Mario All Stars
The Adventures of Batman and Robin
Super Star Wars
X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse
Final Fantasy II
Super Punch Out!!
Super Street Fighter II
Killer Instinct
Alien vs. Predator
Super Empire Strikes Back
Super Mario Kart
Mega Man X
Super Adventure Island
Super Metroid!!!

He obviously didn't know what he had, but god damn, for 20 dollars, and all I need to get now is Zelda: LttP, Mario World, F-Zero, Starfox and Topgear 2, and I have literally 5 people handing me games next week because they DON'T WANT THEM! What a deal! :bouncy: :happy: :happy: :bouncy:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
OH MY GOD...

Totally kickass, congrats. You got so lucky. :p

I have 4 big bags of SNES games in my closet, but no system and nothing to do with them. Not like I'll ever get rid of them though.. priceless treasures. :D

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
very good deal you got there...

Suprises me sometimes how stupid people are, theres no way i'd have given you all that for a friggin t-shirt ;)

Well done!

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
Ah, Killer Instinct. The only game ever to inflict d-pad thumb blisters for real. Must... pull off... 80+ hit combo.
It's like remembering when Rare still made decent games. ;)

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Another example for me: buy it later not if these games are released... have about 60 games for the snes, but paid for them more... much more..

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
so he didn't realize what he had?, but If he's a "buddy" why not let him know instead of taking him for a ride?

revl8er

That Damn Good
Nice deal. I would have taken a snes any day. Mario All Stars, Killer Instinct and Megaman X are some of the best games on the snes. I still remember the days when I would play Killer Instinct against my cousin for hours and I would have blisters all over my hand after I finished