What's new

Aristotle's Mudlord & Rice Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparx

I just tried NRage 2.1 RC3 and Jabo's input plugin but neither of them worked. Here's the exception VisualStudio threw me:

"Unhandled exception at 0x77715844 in Project64.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0xf4ffffff."

Does anyone know what this means?

biolizard89

Truform was discontinued back in late 2005, so there is no point to it.

I wonder if you read my post....

Any chance of adding software Truform support?

Software Truform support. As in, not using the GPU to do the calculations.

If you had read the thread I linked to, you would also notice that Orkin's plugin used software Truform support as well. Meaning it would work on any GPU.

My post really wasn't that long, I wonder why it's hard to read through the second sentence completely.... :rolleyes:

mudlord88

Banned
I'd love to see N64 games with Truform, since it's kind of jarring to have high-def textures on the same screen as really low-def polygonal models.

Whats the bloody point in making such a effort over such a minimal gain? Of course, I'd love to see you implement it >.>

Anyways, bug report time. Reversed textures. See example shot. Obviously something messed up with texture handling. Not to mention, you folks are missing my texture filters from GlideHQ.

u78m1.jpg

Last edited:

Terranigma

Here you go:

Aristotle's_Mudlord_and_Rice_Video_V6.1.7: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MFGMMKXE

TTYL,
Jay

Thank you!

Whats the bloody point in making such a effort over such a minimal gain?

Yeah, Truform's overrated IMO. Very few games support Truform.

Hey mudlord, what about normal mapping? It would also be pretty freaking sweet to see environment mapped bump mapped water in an N64 game.

Don't mind me, I'm just dreaming big.

Bug Report: Seem PJ64 has trouble loading ricevideostable.dll

Last edited:
OP
A

Aristotle900

Whats the bloody point in making such a effort over such a minimal gain? Of course, I'd love to see you implement it >.>

Anyways, bug report time. Reversed textures. See example shot. Obviously something messed up with texture handling. Not to mention, you folks are missing my texture filters from GlideHQ.

u78m1.jpg

That is a problem with the handling or rendering system. Seems to go away when using a texture pack.

OP
A

Aristotle900

Or a issue with your recent changes

First and Second paragraphs: And posts like that, could make me stop on this project altogether. ;) I made it clear I'm learning, and I don't have to tackle this program. I've made changes, so have Microdev, and currently it's running better than ever, even if by a little. And yeah, the texture system is at fault. Oddly it fixes itself when a texture pack is used.

Or a issue with your recent changes

Have you checked my recent changes? Compill your own code on the google site, and see for yourself, that the issue is to do with your recent changes to the code. Wither they be new or old, or missing changes..I get the same problem, and flickering issues on all games, till a texture pack is used.

Now, I wanted to see some progress and have been wanting to see that annoying fog problem fixed, and still want pre-loading/full texture loading support. I decided since all these months later that no one seemed to want to do it, that I'd go for it, even if I failed since I'm learning C++, windows programming, and confusing Direct3D stuff.

Now, last I checked man, you quit on this. Long time in fact, and everyone knows it. That's great. I respect that. You said you wanted nothing to do with it, then just leave it be.

Last edited by a moderator:

mudlord88

Banned
And posts like that, could make me stop on this project altogether.

There's the door if you want....No one is stopping you.

I made it clear I'm learning, and I don't have to tackle this program.

...........................:saddam: Well, if you don't want to, DON'T!

And yeah, the texture system is at fault. Oddly it fixes itself when a texture pack is used.

There is nothing odd about it. Clearly there is a issue with texture hashes! Logically, texture scaling has NOTHING to do with it.

You said you wanted nothing to do with it, then just leave it be.

What if I did wanted something with it now? What if I wanted to help but now I am put off since clearly.........nevermind.

Last edited by a moderator:

microdev

@mudlord:

...the emulator community is after my blood.
Do you have any clue why that might be the case?

Wait, I have something personal against everyone >.> Its not just you.
N64 emulation in general is shit
Well thank you for redundancy. [...]
Now piss off, your annoying me.
You got the point, right?

I honestly hate having to do people's homework......I rather people have some initiative and try to learn something.
I would propose social skills in your case.

I realise I have made a grave mistake on my part. This will never happen again from me, since I refuse to participate in any console emulation, to stop events like this happening as well as othes.
Just in case you didn't realize: You are on the best way to do it again. Better stick to your word.

...I refuse to participate in any console emulation, to stop events like this happening as well as othes.
What if I did wanted something with it now? What if I wanted to help but now I am put off since clearly.........nevermind.
What are you looking for? Attention? Not that way...

This quotation list could go on and on...

In case you are still reading:

Nearly every post of you (since you came back) is either offending or negative or both.

Did you realize it? - No? - Have a look and think again.

You have been exactly the opposite in the past. Thus I suppose something really traumatic happened to you in your RL in the meantime.

I'm really sorry for you. It is by sure hard to cope with such dramatic incidents, whatever it has been.
But how you try to handle it atm is definately the wrong way.

microdev

Last edited:

mudlord88

Banned
@microshit:

Yes I do. And yes, I have a clue.

Fuck no.

Nearly every post of you (since you came back) is either offending or negative or both.

How observant >.>

microdev is just really nice

@mudlord:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudlord88 View Post
...the emulator community is after my blood.
Do you have any clue why that might be the case?

Quote:
Wait, I have something personal against everyone >.> Its not just you.
Quote:
N64 emulation in general is shit
Quote:
Well thank you for redundancy. [...]
Now piss off, your annoying me.

Quote:
I honestly hate having to do people's homework......I rather people have some initiative and try to learn something.
I would propose social skills in your case.

Quote:
I realise I have made a grave mistake on my part. This will never happen again from me, since I refuse to participate in any console emulation, to stop events like this happening as well as othes.
Just in case you didn't realize: You are on the best way to do it again. Better stick to your word.

Quote:
...I refuse to participate in any console emulation, to stop events like this happening as well as othes.
Quote:

This quotation list could go on and on...

In case you are still reading:

Did you realize it? - No? - Have a look and think again.

You have been exactly the opposite in the past. Thus I suppose something really traumatic happened to you in your RL in the meantime.

I'm really sorry for you. It is by sure hard to cope with such dramatic incidents, whatever it has been.
But how you try to handle it atm is definately the wrong way.

Just shut up. You have no reason to speak on such things. Kindly do yourself in for bringing up the topic.

Now get lost, like the rest of you.

gitech

N64 Artist
Mudlord is intruding on OUR thread.

Do not entertain him by replying to his comments. Please.

This will be reported and we should not have to deal with him anymore.

Clements, Cyberman...you know what you have to do.

Please clean up this thread as well. We have no need for any of Mudlord's comments here.

Thank you,
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.