What's new

No$GBA Compatibility results.

spotanjo3

it appears that no$gba is an excellent piece of software;)
What makes me crazy that some games when are encrypted wount run
but when i decrypt them they not only but run good :whistling
so far i tested these games

Playable
Super mario 64
yoshi touch and go
New super mario bros
Super mario bros : partner in times (just some gfx errors) plays good

Unplayable

Castlevania @ DS

Those games already mentioned before. :):saint:

abba

ZERO_TOP_HELPER
man i am a nooob and i hope you can forgive me :cry:

HAha i like what you are doing making the game list perfect

abba

ZERO_TOP_HELPER
0105 - Castlevania - Dawn of Sorrow (E) [Can't pass the start screen]
yes you can by pass the start screen but the game is missing spirit data
is missing which means the background is good and fully emulated while the chars , and bars etc wount be visible you are able to hear sound which is good almost same as the ds

spotanjo3

no$gba 2.4b

The Legend of Zelda - Mugen no Sunadokei (JAP)

Speed: Okay 40-110%
Sound: Working
Graphic: Transparecy on "Touch the screen" and the title screen is flash but everything else is perfectly! :)
Save Type: Set it to FLASH 256kbytes

6bbb23p.jpg

4kao1o6.jpg

4ldg66v.jpg

67isehh.jpg

ENJOY!!!

Last edited:

spotanjo3

But I am able to pass the 1-3 with cheat code so I will test it without a patch when the next version is release to see if 1-3 is bug free. Again, I am able to play after 1-3 with code and do not crashed on me at all. :D

spotanjo3

you do not need bios since I have one but I disabled it and can run this yoshi's island just fine. Be warn that there is a bug in 1-3 so you cannot get through however with a cheating I m able to use my super jump and now I am pass to 6-1 or something. :D

chepe92

hi, im trying to play harvest moon, but when i try to load a snapshot it says to me that the rom image has crashed, and when i save normally, it says to me that the game has been saved, but when i load it says to me that there is no data saved. Is this a normal error with the rom or something im doing wrong, what can i do?

spotanjo3

hi, im trying to play harvest moon, but when i try to load a snapshot it says to me that the rom image has crashed, and when i save normally, it says to me that the game has been saved, but when i load it says to me that there is no data saved. Is this a normal error with the rom or something im doing wrong, what can i do?

Please read the changelog. Snapshot wont work at all for nds roms and only work fine for gba roms. It will happen in the future but not right now so don't waste your time on it. :D

Delete your old sav then try again.

The correct is Save Type: Flash 256kbytes

Last edited:

HaXoR_GaMeR

games tested with no$gba 2.4c and have used the FRAM 32KBytes type. i do not know if these are the correct types but they booted fine with it.

Digimon_World_DS_USA_NDS-LGC works fully

Lunar_Knights_USA_NDS-XPA also works but the intro has slowdown and the audio is fuzzy

Phoenix_Wright_Ace_Attorney_USA_NDS-LGC works but slowdown and audio lag when opening you "inventory"

Last edited:

spotanjo3

games tested with no$gba 2.4c and have used the FRAM 32KBytes type. i do not know if these are the correct types but they booted fine with it.

Digimon_World_DS_USA_NDS-LGC works fully

Lunar_Knights_USA_NDS-XPA also works but the intro has slowdown and the audio is fuzzy

Phoenix_Wright_Ace_Attorney_USA_NDS-LGC works but slowdown and audio lag when opening you "inventory"

Dont bother with 2.4c because it is the same as 2.4b and 2.4c and we are wait for the next version or 2.5 then it should have a big change and big improvement to test the games.

hecger

Hey, im currently playing Pokemon Diamond and when i save and then open the game agian there is no "load game" it just starts a new game. In the configuration the backup media thing is at FLASH256kbytes.

please help